Monday, 12 March 2007

Surgery Imminent?

I spent a large part of my day at the doctor’s office today. I got the cast taken off and unfortunately, the pain in my foot has not diminished. So, another MRI and some nerve conduction tests were done and I return to doc on Wednesday for results. At this point it seems as if I will have no choice but to do surgery as six and a half weeks in a cast has not resulted in any improvement. I will keep holding out hope till Wednesday that the MRI indicates improvement thus negating the need for surgery, but honestly, my instincts told me long before today that when the cast came off the second time the pain would still be ominously present.

No comments: